With accelerated approvals and regulatory focus on risk management and mitigation strategies, the need has never been greater for healthcare companies to be diligent when it comes to late-phase or peri-approval research.
Kantar Health has more than 30 years of clinical research experience and can design a customized study to meet the specific needs of your product or research area. Our solutions enable you to adhere to risk management requirements, establish evidence for safety issues, and assess health outcomes and economics in various settings.
Late-Phase Research Capabilities
- Observational disease-based studies
- Burden of disease, cost of illness and treatment pattern
- Health services research and disease registries
- Phase IIIb/IV clinical trials
- Physician-based non-interventional studies (NIS)
- Patient-based, active surveillance (AS)
- Post-authorization safety/effectiveness studies (PASS/PAES)
- Product utilization, labeling respect, risk minimization plan-related studies
- Health economics and outcomes research services
- Risk management and pharmacoepidemiology services
- Public health and population-based epidemiology services
Our proprietary physician panels allow access to research resources globally, and our flexible and streamlined e-clinical solutions guarantee comprehensive metrics for study progress over the entire project lifecycle.