This Website is provided by Kantar Health. We take very seriously the privacy of our Website users and the security of their Personal Information.
The Kantar Health is dedicated to conducting global research for the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
For your convenience, this Website contains links to a number of other Websites both inside and outside of Kantar Health. The privacy policies and procedures described here do not apply to those Websites; we suggest contacting those sites directly for their data collection and distribution policies. Kantar Health does not make any representations or warranties pertaining to such Websites and the privacy and business practices of the owners and/or operators of such Websites and hereby expressly disclaims any and all liability and responsibility for the privacy and business practices of such Websites.
Kantar Health will only collect Personal Information,and/or PHI (Protected Health Information), including without limitation, your name or email address, when it is voluntarily submitted to us by you at this Website. Kantar Health and the companies we hire will use this Personal Information to comply with your request for information or as otherwise disclosed to you when you submit your Personal Information. The data we collected may store in the EU, US or other countries in the cloud.
From time to time, we may refer to the disclosed Personal Information or PHI to better understand your needs and how we can improve our services. We may use the disclosed Personal Information to contact you. We will not otherwise transfer the Personal Information or PHI that you provide at this Website to any third party unless otherwise disclosed to you, except in the case of legal or technical operations as described herein, or as allowed in the Council for American Survey Research Organizations code of standards- http://www.casro.org/.
Non-Personal Information and use
From time to time, we may refer to the disclosed Personal Information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our services. We may use the disclosed Personal Information to contact you. We will not otherwise transfer the Personal Information that you provide at this Website to any third party unless otherwise disclosed to you.
Information Use and Sharing
This section describes how your data – which includes web use, app use, demographic information, survey responses and information we have obtained from third parties – contributes to the kinds of services our clients buy from us. Our typical process is to combine data we collected into segments and report on the aggregated (or grouped) results. Segments are pools of users who have common interests or characteristics, for example, “HCPs between the ages of 30-45 interested in therapy X.” Once aggregated, the results and consumer segments are shared with our clients and other parties as described in this Policy.
The specific circumstances when we may disclose your Personal Information to third parties are as follows:
- You affirmatively consent to sharing your Personal Information and/or individual responses with the third parties for a specified purpose;
- To affiliated companies or non-affiliated service providers for processing purposes, including without limitation data processing or incentive fulfilment;
- In order to protect the safety of a Respondent(s) or any other individual(s), or to protect Kantar Health’s rights and/or property; or
- In the specific circumstance that Personal Information is required to be shared or disclosed pursuant to judicial or other government subpoenas, warrants, orders or pursuant to similar and other legal or regulatory requirements. In the case of legal process, we will narrowly disclose only to the extent absolutely required for compliance.
- Media Use Analysis - Your data is combined with data from other users to form segments that are shared with clients without identifying any particular user. These segments are typically analysed on behalf of clients or for ourselves to understand where your behaviours such as prescribing or digital preference. For example, we help companies understand the effectiveness of their products by comparing user preference with their competitors’ products.
- Profile Building - We may use the personally identifiable information you have provided to us or an anonymous identifier associated with you (such as an IP address or similar identifier) to get additional information about you from other public and private data sources. These third party data sources may provide us information on your behaviour, your practice information, and broader demographic and personal history details. We may combine this information with other information to create and enhance profiles that are shared as described in this Policy.
- Consumer Analysis -We may use your data, including personally identifiable information we have obtained directly or through a trusted third party vendor, to enhance our or our client’s segments explained above. We use personally identifiable information in this way when our customer already has this information because it is usually the only way to match our profiles with those of our customers. Sometimes we may gather information from your clickstream data, such as a session ID, and share it with a third party in order to match your information with the information possessed by a third party as part of our services. Although in each of these cases we permit these other parties and our clients to use your information to enhance their broader segments. So in the normal course of your online activities, you may be a member of a broader segment that sees particular information that your data helped create.
- Marketing – We will send you regular newsletter and contact you directly regarding product and services you might be interested in.
- Targeted Surveys - We may send you invitations to participate in surveys on the basis of your online behaviours collected by us. For example, if you visit sites that suggest you are interested in therapy X, we may send you a survey regarding therapy X. We may provide our clients with some or all of the responses to these surveys without directly identifying any particular user, including specific answers and quotes from individual respondents.
California law requires us to disclose how we respond to Web browser "Do Not Track" signals. Currently, there is no industry consensus with respect to the meaning of a "Do Not Track" signal and how operators of commercial website should respond to them. As a result, we do not respond to browser "Do Not Track" signals at this time, and do not change any of our data collection practices when we receive such signals
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and "clickstream" data you browser sends to our site.
We use this information, which does not identify users, to analyse trends, to administer the site, to detect and prevent fraudulent activity, to track users' movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically collected data to Personal Information unless we have reason to believe that a user is engaging in criminal or fraudulent activity on our site.
Under 13 year olds
This Website is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from or about any person under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years old and wish to ask a question or use this Website in any way which requires you to submit your personal information, please get your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf.
Security of your Personal Information
We have implemented commercially reasonable measures and technologies and policies with the objective of protecting your Personal Information from unauthorized access and improper use and will update these measures as appropriate as new technologies become available.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Accuracy of Personal Information
Kantar Health makes reasonable efforts to keep Personal Information in its possession or control, which is used on an ongoing basis, accurate, complete, current and relevant, based on the most recent information available to us.
It is the responsibility of each individual to ensure that the Personal Information relating to them accurate, complete and current.
Kantar Health is entitled to attempt to confirm that information with a professional or similar credentialing agency or investigative service. All Global will use the results of such verification only for purposes of confirming the accuracy and completeness of the information that you provide. We will not disclose those results to any third party unless compelled by law.
Access to Personal Information
To request access to Personal Information that we hold about you, we require that you submit your request in writing at the e-mail address or postal address shown below (in How to reach us). You may be able to access your Personal Information and correct, amend or delete it where it is inaccurate, except as follows:
- The burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to your privacy in the case in question;
- Providing access to your Personal Information would be likely to reveal Personal Information about others;
Disclosing the information would reveal the confidential commercial information of Kantar Health or its clients.
We will endeavour to provide your requested Personal Information within 30 days of receiving your access request. If we cannot fulfil your request, we will provide you with a written explanation of why we had to deny your access request.
How to reach us
If you have questions or concerns, contact us at email@example.com.