, a leading global healthcare consulting firm, today announced that Global Compliance Director Jessica Santos, Ph.D., will present at the Healthcare Research Conference February 27 in London.
Dr. Santos will present “Incentive Payments in the Spotlight.” As market research faces increasing regulatory scrutiny, it is important for the industry to find ways to thrive while staying on the right side of the law. This presentation will:
- Debate the opportunities and challenges for researchers presented by the increasing regulatory commitment toward transparency and antibribery
- Assess the impact recent events will have on disclosure laws, research incentives and physician research
- Set out guidelines and best practices for incentive payments for physicians
- Debate the future for the market research industry in light of bribery allegations, data protection and payment transparency
- Look for alternative approaches to incentives to encourage responder participation
For more information on this event, please visit https://www.mrs.org.uk/event/course/2055.
About Kantar Health
Kantar Health is a leading global healthcare consulting firm and trusted advisor to many pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device and diagnostic companies worldwide. It combines evidence-based research capabilities with deep scientific, therapeutic and clinical knowledge, commercial development know-how, and brand and marketing expertise to help clients evaluate opportunities, launch products and maintain brand and market leadership.
Kantar Health deeply understands the influence of patients, payers and physicians, especially as they relate to the performance and payment of medicines and the delivery of healthcare services. Its 700+ healthcare industry specialists work across the product lifecycle, from preclinical development to launch, acting as catalysts to successful decision-making in life sciences and helping clients prioritize their product development and portfolio activities, differentiate their brands and drive product success post-launch. For more information, please visit www.kantarhealth.com.