Interactive Seminars in Spain and Italy Will Offer Pharmaceutical Industry Professionals Insights into the Oncology Competitive Landscape
NEW YORK, September 10, 2013—Kantar Health, a leading global healthcare consulting firm, will host Oncology Conference Insight seminars on September 17, 2013, in Madrid and September 19, 2013, in Milan. The seminars will highlight recent drug approvals and treatment trends, pricing and reimbursement implications, and clinical results on the oncology competitive landscape, and will provide an opportunity for a candid, mutual exchange of opinions and ideas.
Additionally, the seminars will incorporate qualitative input from community oncologists to further validate thoughts on the future of clinical development. Richard Wagner, Ph.D., Vice President, Kantar Health, will present a range of topics:
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML): Recent approvals and impact on the market (e.g., Bosulif, Iclusig)
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC): A discussion of the most promising new biomarker segments, clinical data for novel agents in development for these segments, and implications for future drug development in NSCLC
- Ovarian Cancer: Late-stage developments in maintenance (e.g., Votrient)
- Prostate Cancer: Recent approvals and impact on the market (e.g., Zytiga, Xtandi, Xofigo)
- Advances in Immunotherapy: PD-1/PD-L1: New data for PD-1/PD-L1 inhibitors and review of development strategies
The presentations will start at 10 a.m., and a Q&A will follow the presentations. To register, download the registration form for the September 17 session in Madrid and the September 19 session in Milan.
About Kantar Health
Kantar Health is a leading global healthcare consulting firm and trusted advisor to many pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device and diagnostic companies worldwide. It combines evidence-based research capabilities with deep scientific, therapeutic and clinical knowledge, commercial development know-how, and brand and marketing expertise to help clients evaluate opportunities, launch products and maintain brand and market leadership.
Kantar Health deeply understands the influence of patients, payers and physicians, especially as they relate to the performance and payment of medicines and the delivery of healthcare services. Its 700+ healthcare industry specialists work across the product lifecycle, from preclinical development to launch, acting as catalysts to successful decision-making in life sciences and helping clients prioritize their product development and portfolio activities, differentiate their brands and drive product success post-launch. For more information, please visit www.kantarhealth.com.