Interactive Workshop Will Feature Insights into Developments in the Oncology Competitive Landscape, Oncology Market Access and Oncology Launch Excellence
NEW YORK, September 26, 2012—Kantar Health, a leading healthcare-focused global consultancy and marketing insights company, will host an Oncology Insights Workshop on October 25, 2012, at the Royal College of Physicians in London. The workshop will highlight the most recent developments in oncology and their implications for UK pharma and will offer an opportunity for a candid, mutual exchange of opinions and ideas.
Kantar Health’s oncology experts will discuss a variety of topics, including:
- Oncology Conference Insights: Implications from Recent Clinical Developments – Richard Wagner, Ph.D., Vice President, Commercial Planning, Kantar Health, will highlight the implications of the most recent drug approvals and clinical results on the oncology competitive landscape, including:
- Breast Cancer: HER2+ Disease’s “Magic Bullet” and Recent Paradigm-Changing Developments
- Melanoma: Second Wave and the Rising Tide of Resistance
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC): Evolving and Emerging Biomarker Populations
- Oncology Market Access: Developments – Andrew Miniuks, Senior Director, Commercial Planning, Kantar Health, will discuss recent developments affecting UK oncology market access, including the implementation of the Health and Social Care Bill and the development of the NHS Commissioning Board plus a review of Cancer Networks and the Cancer Drugs Fund.
- Launch Excellence in Oncology – Elisabeth Roscher-Nielsen, Senior Business Director, Kantar Health, and Richard Goosey, Senior Director, Advanced Methods, Kantar Health, will talk about pre-Phase III research issues, including design of Phase III clinical trials and finalizing the TPP; and post-Phase III research issues, including positioning and messaging and KPI tracking at launch.
The presentations will start at 10:00 am, and a networking lunch will follow the presentations. To register for this event or for more information, visit our website.
About Kantar Health (www.kantarhealth.com)
Kantar Health is a global, evidence-based decision support partner to the world’s leading pharmaceutical, biotech, device and diagnostic companies. Our 700+ staff act as catalysts, working closely with customers to drive distinctive decision-making that helps them prioritize product development and portfolios, differentiate their brands and ensure product profitability after launch. We are unique in that we bring together clinical, medical and methodological expertise, commercial/marketing know-how and proprietary data. It is this rare combination, together with our unparalleled stakeholder reach, that enables us to mobilize incisive, imaginative and timely ROI-driven solutions, empowering clients to deliver better healthcare options to their customers.
With staff in over 40 countries, we excel at solving technically or logistically challenging projects around the world and across the product lifecycle, combining on-the-ground know-how and global and national proprietary data to quickly identify value drivers. As part of WPP, we can also incorporate highly innovative thinking from outside the industry into our solutions.
For more information on Kantar Health, please contact Christina Maffei, Global Marketing Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-484-442-1436.